Friday, August 5, 2011

Momentous Occassion

Well, the day is finally here. I have internet in my apartment. Frankly, I couldn't be happier. The computer my company was letting me use didn't even have flashplayer installed on it. I couldn't open half of the documents they sent me.

You'll be pleased to know that my one-month anniversary passed on August 1st without a hitch. I've been successfully living in Japan for one month with relatively no problems. As of this post, I have comfortably settled in my apartment and possess all of the amenities one requires to live a normal lifestyle. Completely satisfied. As you can see from the photos, I've managed to give my apartment the sort of flair that implies "yes, someone lives here."



I'd like to give you a full write-up on my job situation in the near future. I'd also like to make this a place for observations about the lesser-known qualities of Japan. Maybe a food review blog, too. There are tons of as-yet unknown but delicious commodities to be found in the Land of the Rising Sun.

I promise to update this blog far more regularly than the pitiful few entries I submitted in July.

Jya, mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment